Monday 3 September 2012

today.


  • got my chem test back...........byebye A+ average and hello 68% o.O
  • talked drinks at pre's during lunch. It pisses me off so much, how A,P and N keep saying different thing about how much they are going to drink. When we have group conversations "nah, I'm not going to drink that much, just a tiny bit" and when its just one to one conversations "seriously if I can stay over I;m going to like down the drinks". It is so fucking annoying, coz when we have the group conversations I end up looking like an alcoholic :|
  • bio sac today, went alright...definitely questions I'm not sure about but hopefully the guessing went ok, BUT got my other sac back....93% RAW BITCHES!!!! that means it probably will get scaled to 100% by VCAA at the end :D
  • ammi came back today, and she seems oddly.....approachable?? no yelling, just talking...like a normal human being. She also brought back like a grand worth of gold bracelets for me.. DUH FUCK????!?!? coming from the women who doesn't buy groceries unless they're on special :S
  • N is getting her hair done with me for formal, YAY
  • K has been annoying me lately...for no particular reason, just has, but i've noticed how much often P replies on facebook. From the inital message once every couple days, so a reply back in 5 minutes...its nice :D haha I don't even main the sucky job P does to try wingman P on the train. I was totally third wheeling today coz M and K didn't catch the 43, and the whole time P and N were just trying to find thing me and P had in common. stupid but cute :P
  • ugh dreading tomrrow, such a packed day, but looked oh so forward to Wednesday where I shall finish waxing, try on dress with shoes and jewellery, practice eye make up and finish french homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment