Saturday 1 September 2012

so today I woke up at 6.30 (what 6 hours of sleep on the weekend?)  because of my non stop thinking about formal. Whether it be money, hair make-up i just can't help it....I think slowly getting excited!!! I'm actually becoming a bit of a make up junky now..it started off by me just wanting foundation, now on my list I have..
- fit me compact powder
- fit me concealer
- australis curl it mascara
- angels on bare skin cleanser
- an exfoliating glove
- gel liner
- bronzer
LOL totally not going to get even half of this anytime soon, funds are low and unless I move to america, I'm not getting any of the above for $5. Anyways, did bio for a solid 2 hours then got the house ready for J and N. J come over at like 12ish and did my eyebrows and waxed my back (pain beyond pain) and N came just in time for lunch (which appachchi made all himself) and after we waxed my arms (very patchy, but I was so sick of hair removal I didn't even care) and C came over so she could car pool with J and N to go to H's house. As soon as they left at 5ish I headed to dancing, then after went grocery shopping and got fish and chips for dinner. I'm so surprised, today I've eaten so much shit...full fat yoghurt, brownies, danish, fish and chips, 3/4 of a doughnut and rice!!! I know I should be freaking out big time...but I'm not!! I'm in a cbf mood and I like it :D so now I did another hour of bio and did a bit of randomo facebook stalking and planning on going to bad.
Today was a pretty good day, I should do girly makeover days more often :D

No comments:

Post a Comment