Friday 7 September 2012

FORMZ.

OMG yesterday was formal. The event we have been talking about for months and months AS WELL AS my first sleep over, prepare for a blow-by-blow account of the full day.
Woke up and went to school normal time with N despite having a double free in the morning. Halfway through my second free I get a text from V saying her sister was home and able to do my hair/make-up! I WAS SO CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT TO DO!! I had planned my entire day out , hair appointment and all and here she goes texting me on the day, saying she and her sister could come over and do everything for me without me wasting money and how I initially planned! I took the risk and cancelled the hair appointment and told them to get to my house at like 3.20 but still went with N to the salon anyway to drop her off. So when I got home, I pretty much just had to shower and moisturise then wait for V and her sister. Had so much spare time, so I had a desperate attempt to read harry potter in french but was just too excited/nervous. V and her sister ended up coming at 3.40 (trust) but omfg made me look amazing, I have never felt so pretty in my entire life and although I was beyond stressed because I was very very late to N's house I was so so so happy with the result. Got to N's house at 4.45 greeted by screams from her and A about how good I looked (even P did an eyebrow raise when he saw me :D) and we took a couple of quick photos, before getting in the car to get to S's for pre's. Long, drive with lots of traffic. Got there at the exact same time as K (lucky) and went in and just screamed about how lovely everyone looked, tbh pre's wasn't that great coz all the mhs guys (S,P,N,M and B) kinda hung out together leaving all the girls and T and K, also did corsages which again was kinda awkward but yeah whatever. finished a whole bottle of vodka (spiked the punch) and G had her first drink. Took some crappy photos then got in the taxi and got to San Remo Ballroom. The place was a lot smaller than I thought and the decorations weren't THAT great (fe, not like they can do much anyway) but freakn hell M and K both snuck in alcohol into the venue. Pretty much every hour they left to go to the bathroom to take a drink, and it got to a point where M was obviously tipsy and P was getting upset. I told K no more which made him think I was pissed at him so he kept apologizing over and over again, which actually kinda made me pissed coz he didn't believe me, that I wasnt angry at him. That was pretty much the first bit of the night, the rest was filled with many many photos (gargi pose bitches), dancing teachers,killer heels, complaining about killer heels, pretty crappy food (except the sticky date pudding), M fucking pissing me off by telling me every half hour to kiss K, which I could tell he wanted me too, but no way was I going to complicate everything by going there...(I mean I don't even think I like him, what about P?? )OH and formal queen was announced but a different chick went up, thinking it was her name that was called (shhhh its a secret) and yeah ended the night, by kissing K on the cheek goodbye and getting picked up by N's brother and his annoying gf along with A,C,A,P,N. Had a huge sing along (backstreet boys, marroon 5) and ended up getting to N's house at 12.30 after P and G already arrived :P we did an allnighter, 6 hours of just talking, finishing a whole bottle of wine and omg just acting like spastics. Breakfast then more talking and photos before being picked up at 10.
fuck the last 24 hours have been eventful

No comments:

Post a Comment