Friday 14 September 2012

my "malshi day" was a little more rushed than I would have liked but nevertheless I did get the angels on bareskin cleanser (my skin feels so supple!) AND found daiso and got my 2.80 eyelash curler. Since I was in a rush, I didn't get to look around very much but from what I saw, I am definitely going back!! got a cone in a cup and a BBQ pork bun in springy (the pork bun was the annoying savoury and sweet type thing -.-), then got picked up early by appachchi who was in a pretty shitty mood.
here's list of things i want to do this week (but probably wont)
- buy pastel/bright blue nail polish
- buy extra makeup from pharmacy's I don't really need
- buy froyo!
- raid Daiso
- buy bubbletea
- download more music
- practise pretty eyes
- stick to a strict facial routine
- STUDY AND SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment