Friday 21 September 2012

I actually had such a lovely day today. Pretty much everything I said in my last post came through :) Believe it of not our enviro dress placed 3rd (its really wasn't that good) and I ended up getting 48/50 on a french listening task! Went to diaso and was pretty shattered to find out they don't have the charcoal face mask, but I still got they eyeshadow, highlighters and had an impulse purchase of a skipping rope that counts how many skips you do (I read somewhere that 5 minutes of fast skipping = a 20 minute walk.....healthy fit malshi here i come!) I then went to priceline and to my dismay NO BLUE NAILPOLISH! but they had the exact pink I wanted, and there was also a sparkly white that I though would be a nice topcoat so hey why not :D and as leaving the store I saw this deep deep blue on sale for $3 too, so of course I just had to get it, but the best thing is, the lady at the counter did her maths wrong and I only ended up paying $5.50 for all three nailpolishes! don't judge the curry in me. Then met the girls at the mc garden where we chilled and P took shocking photos of us, quite lovely :D yeah then home and french, THEN 2 hours of intense one on one dance rehearsal for the item I'm doing, which means no dancing tomorrow...I HAVE A COMPLETELY FREE WEEKEND, THIS NEVER EVER EVER HAPPENS!! I don't even have chem tutor on tuesday :D
good start to the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment