Thursday 20 September 2012

OMG LAST DAY OF TERM TOMORROW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I have actually never wanted holidays more, and it's not because I have anything really planned (actually all I have planned is C's picnic) but just so I can get my shit together. I've hardly been doing bio these last couple of weeks, saying that i'll do everything these holidays, so now its my time to actually get shit done. Made a pact with P and I shall do a MINIMUM of an hour of bio a day as well as a practice exam. That's over two hours a day and leaves plenty of time to enjoy myself and work on my other subjects. BUT ANYHOW tomorrow shall be awesome:

  • enviro fashion parade
  • no methods, so extra time for bio
  • early finish
  • daiso raid
  • buying lunch
  • mc garden with the ladies
  • LAST FREAKN DAY OF TERM!
thank the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment