Sunday 16 September 2012

Angsty teen.

I'm in a pissy mood, so I'm going to rant despite the childishness of the whole situation
firstly ammi went grocery shopping without me and brought back everything I told her to, but in the wrong fucking way. not my fat free dip (3g of fat in one fucking serving), not a  normal size packet of LCM's ( I don't wont that bloody many), not fat free cheese (another 3 freakn grams), 2 packets of crumpets that I didn't even ask for (I DIDN'T WANT THEM!) and I didn't even check what type of ham she bought, probably fucked that up too
I'm not done.
I have so many 1/2 shit to stud for but it doesn't help that i have such incompitent teachers that can't teach to save their lives. doing chem revision cheets and I'm pretty sure we haven't learnt half of it at school, and as for trig?? WHY REPLACE A RUSSIAN SPESH TEACHER WITH ANOTHER RUSSIAN SPESH TEACHER WITH AN EVEN THICKER ACCENT?!?!?!? can people who speak normal english be really that bad at spesh??
I have been spending a crzy amount of time, googling daiso products and now have a list of a whole bunch of make up I want to buy BUT I have no money to buy them :/ I have to meet up with K to grab the $80, but 1) I cbf meeting up with K and 2) I bet you when we meet up he is going to forget and not give me my $80 and then I am going to be left feeling like crap from missing out of possible make up shopping money. HE ISN'T EVEN REPLYING TO MY INBOXES!!
liughlkzjfnlfdj all I was to do is sit down and read my french harry potter with a huge cup of fro yo or some sort of asian dessert and not have to worry about calories or impending exams (bio in t- 47 days)

rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment