Wednesday 12 September 2012

Procastination bitch.

  • Today was A's birthday so P made some weird as Christiano ronaldo poster and I made a card
  • had our chem assessment, and all was going good til' P and I started getting cocky..had to fake our results after that -.-
  • K sent me a text about meeting up so he can pay me for formal...I'm so torn...I don't want to catch up just coz i cbf (im a bitch i know) BUT I WANT AN EXTRA $80 LAH
  • did fun run after school, GUESS YOU FUCKING RAN 5KMS IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!! no joke, I haven't ever run that much in my whole entire life before, so proud :D
  • went to this cute as jap resturaunt after for A's birthday  , the lady heard us singing happy birthday and brought us free cookies :D
  • didn't go to the temple for aunty linta...im a shit shit shit shit person
  • read a post on B's blog, in french about her eating problems... I messaged her about it, and she told me she was fine and then deleted the post...I don't know what to do :/
  • spontaneous job application to Cotton On...I really hope i get it o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment