Thursday 23 August 2012

  • took the day off because I was tired after house drama and because I had no idea what I was going for my maths task
  • made appachchi call the school absence line so I don't have to face Ms Chandler tomorrow, i think he inadvertently left like 3 messages
  • watched pretty little liars and suits
  • worked out pretty much every answer for my maths task and typed them into my calculator
  • had chapathi for lunch nomomomomom 
  • went to the doctors to get antibiotics for my throat phlegm crap, got my weight checked...DIDN'T GAIN FROM ALL THE SHIT I ATE YESTERDAY YES YES YES YES, one of the most satisfying feelings isn't losing weight...it's eating shitloads but not gaining :D haha nevertheless I'm detoxing and trying to eat healthy for a couple days
  • N called at lunch and I told everyone about how amazing last night was
  • Finished my englang essay FINALLY!!
  • talked to ammi on the phone for like 2 minutes, was kinda nice

No comments:

Post a Comment