Monday 20 August 2012

  • still not feeling 100% better despite being sick for 5 days
  • screwed up my one stupid line in house drama for the preview we did at assembly today
  • have house drama rehearsal afterschool so I can't catch up with P
  • got a detention for going home last friday without telling anyone. Ms Chandler told me off big time and said she would call my parents, I called appachchi beforehand to get him ready but she never called..... got a huge lecture from him about how what I did was wrong and that I should have know better...I dont really care, but I just can't get over the annoying expression Ms Chandler made when she found out I left school...I really don't like her
  • N gave N a huge bear hug but didn't even look at me once
  • had the worst stomach ache I have ever had, followed by equally unpleasant bowel movements (tmi?)
  • writing my englang essay and need one and a bit more paragraphs but have nooo idea what to write.
  • having to make subject selections by wednesday but still have no idea whether to drop spesh or not, and what they want uni course selections too?
  • the house is eerily quiet without ammi....almost kinda empty
  • today would have been a very shit day if it weren't for the fact i got 97% on my first unit 4 bio sac
well done Malsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment