Wednesday 22 August 2012

HOUSE DRAMA!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FREAKN FUN!!!
the whole performance went absolutely perfectly and we may have only come 3rd but I still had an absolutely amazing night anyway (we bet nerieds so all good). We had a rave party and I danced and danced and danced so hard I GOT TOE CRAMPS!! and I ate wayyyyy to much shit, now I feel nauseus and yuck but omg it was just so much fun
I've met so many new people...like bec, jazzy, sarah....speaking terms with amandi OMG I JUST HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME. Good job on nat and alice for Dryads win, but seriously this is one of the best nights i've had since central.

oh and I got my statement of mark HOW THE FUCK DID I GET 4 MULTIPLE CHOICE WRONG?!?!?!?!?! but I only got 2 marks off short answer :D so yeah, 69/75.....maybe not a 50 in bio, but i think i can afford to make my aim study score at least 43 now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment