Friday 10 August 2012

just came back from 2 and a half hours of dance rehearsal for a surprise performance we're doing at kush's 21st tomorrow. It only took so long because Udumbara aunty's chosen song was about disney princess's -.- so we had to find and change the song and make up a whole new dance. What we have now isn't too bad, but it's only very basic and pretty repetitive...I don't want P to see me dance such  stupid routine!!!
I also think I legit failed my spesh test today...despite waking up at 5 this morning just so I can fit in some extra study, I still managed to not completely answer half the short answer questions and guess like 4 multiple choice....did i mention it was only out of 26?? again, I legit think i failed this test.
Had my Alliance Francais competition today, although im relatively sure I will most definitely not become a finalist it was a great experience just to see what a general convo would be like..the lady was actually so lovely!
i've got to stop eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment