Wednesday 1 August 2012

todaayyyyy

  • wasn't planning on catching the train with P this morning, because of the pure lack of info he decided to give me last night, but then he decided he text me this morning and say he would wait for whatever train I was on (even though I was the one taking the later train), so this resulted in me feeling bad and slightly special, and waiting for half an hour in the freezing cold at Springvale. I bought a escargot and FINALLY a choc croissant from that french/Asian bakery (calories, calories, calories) and read a bit off 50 shades before I got on a very packed train with N, P and P. P kept making comment about me and P but surprisingly neither of us made it awkward so it was alright. But seriously...fuck he is cute.
  • M told me that N is angry at me, which I released because when I got on the normal train this morning to get off at springy A gave him a shifty look when I got on, and he totally greased me off....wtf did I do???
  • I think I'm going to have to attempt to do my own hair for formal, but maybe get my make up done at myer
  • had an awesome chem class with C were all we did was camwhore and talk, I love that girl <3
  • had the alliance francais comp afterschool til' four. fuck it was hard  
  • registered for umat...UNSW HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment