Tuesday 28 August 2012

thoughts

  • MAN IT WILL BE FREAKN AWKWARD JUST DON'T COME!!!
  • I want afters, to be a proper yolo night, I mean come on...we're 17!
  • I'm so tired all the time, like I went to bed at 9 yesterday.....9!!!
  • N still hasn't talked to me
  • had this massive discussion about K and her parents and stuff at lunch today. No matter what anyone says, I know she tries, but sometimes there is just a point where trying isn't going to do anything and you just have to take it upon yourself to feel uncomfortable for a bit, and just lie for a change. We're teenagers, these are the best years of a lives, we can't spend it feeling guilty for things we haven't even done.
  • meeting K tomorrow afterschool, hopefully not awkward
  • I missed freshly cooked meals :/

No comments:

Post a Comment