Wednesday 29 August 2012

today.

  • now considering just buying my own make up and getting my hair done instead, I went to Revlon and had the lady put some make up on me, but it looked pretty shit, so know I'm considering getting my hair curled for $25 at springy, buying foundation at priceline for about $20 and then getting P or S to do my eye make up at pre's....just need to make sure I get the right color foundation!!!!
  • spent an hour talking to K in the mc garden...not awkward one bit, but he totes didn't give me money for tickets -.-
  • told ms S about considering dropping spesh, she didn't try talking me out of it which was nice but she didn't encourage me either...she just wanted to know
  • breadilicious > breadtop
  • Appachchi left home without telling me, so currently home alone
  • IM PROCRASTINATING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment