Sunday 5 August 2012

50 shades of awkward

Udumbara aunty called me up to tell me not to lend M my dance skirt if she asks. She said something about not minding if if was girls from dancing performing outside, but she doesn't want randoms wearing our costumes and other stuff. I would have been fine giving M my dance costume, but I definitely don't want to get on their bad side so I just shut my mouth and agreed.
But fuck it was awkward with M. She was so damn persistent and I had to blurt out lie after lie, I felt so uncomfortable and ended up telling her it was udumbara aunty who had a problem with everything and hung up. I felt really bad, because she was really pressed for time, and we had so many awkward silences on the phone after I told her, just like ugh
not a good feeling.

oh and I think I might open my results at home tomorrow or in the car....just not in front of my school friends, I don't want them to see me cry or have to hide my happiness for protection of someone elses feelings. I'm so scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment