Wednesday 15 August 2012

stalkerish?

I love reading other peoples blogs. It's actually quite sad that I check N's blog pretty much everyday and read about people who I've never talked too before, lives. People are just so much more honest and you really get to see what's going on inside there head. It kinda makes me want to follow N aswell, just so someone can appreciate my ramblings, but I am much much to self conscious for that.

Had my bio sac today which I think went really well, but now I'm home I have only done french homework because a) I'm lazy and b) I think i'm coming down with something and I feel like shit. I just want school to be over so bad. I'm sick and tired of it and more than anything I just want to go to uni and be free and have independence and just be able to explore. To have my secret little cafe, to indulge in small shopping sprees, to fall asleep watching movies and reading books. I;m over high school and I cringe at the thought of a whole nother' intense year ahead of me.
just let it be over already.

No comments:

Post a Comment