Wednesday 27 November 2013

Today was good :)

Today I had a shopping date with J to exchange the mimco shoes mum so ungraciously refused to accept and more importantly to get the rest of P's birthday present. I was a complete mess when it came to finding his present, as J managed to convince me out of buying the toilet golf set (lol yes really) saying even though it was funny it was pretty pointless. So, we went of to DFO hardcore dnming about love, marriage, brazilians and the year which was.
Long story short, after a couple hiccups I ended up getting him this cool nano lego block set in which made a crab, a quicksilver wallet and the huge as clock from typo. I just pray to god that he likes it :/
i also got my perfect pair of black heels, $300 down to $40 :)

these weren't the exact ones I bought but they were similar. mine have a skinnier heel abd two buckled straps around the ankle

This is what I got, except it was a crab!



No comments:

Post a Comment