Saturday 2 November 2013

oh wow so this is working again

fuck the inconsistency of this website shits me.

but update:
OFFICIALLY A LEGAL ADULT NOW!!
hah so yesterday was my birthday, and considering how it is smack bang in the middle of exam period, i wasn't expecting much so it was slightly better then i expected :)
- messages at midnight from, S,N,K and P :) (P's message was the cutest thing in the world, so awkward, but so so cute)
- $300 from appachchi and $100 from J and a box of macaroons, yeah I asked for the macaroons, but whatevs
 - got about 10 messages during chem tutor, and am actually improving on unit 4
- called me which was really sweet and unexpected and we talked for ages till he found out i wasn't on 3 and hung up :P
- G left cupcakes at my door :')
- phone calls from aunty D and S
- got me notes bound and exam stationary
- temple
- talked to J after AGESSSS, so much catching up

No comments:

Post a Comment