Tuesday 12 November 2013

im just so ready for this to be over

just so done. like so so so so done. I have no idea how im going to keep going til next tuesday. I just need to stop, like not want, NEED. It
s like a burning sensation in the bottom of my stomach, and I just can't stop thinking about it. I still have englang tomorrow, which i was feeling alright about until about 2 hours ago... Now i'm fucking shitting myself. I haven't been nervous for any of my exams, but now the thought of englang terrifies me. I just have practiced so much, but i know none of that will matter if tomorrow, the right essay topics doesn't come up, the wrong short answer do come up or if time decides to double its speed and I don't end up finishing.
there are just so many variables that can stop from doing my best and doing justice to my englang abilities. I feel like im going to explode with all this emotion, i really do. its like almost unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment