Tuesday 5 November 2013

And so it begins.

Tomorrow is methods. I'm scared but I'm not scared.
I know my shit, I know i do... methods is my jam, it's been my favorite subject, and I just need to get into that zen mode tomorrow and i'll be fine. I say zen mode, but it really is just this positive vibe.. where things just make sense and it's like calming at the same time. If i could do that I will be forever thankful.
Please Lord, God, Buddha, Allah and Ganesh I just need tomorrow to go well. To start the period of well. To do well and not blow my chance of the interview at UNSW. To make all the puja's and prayers and hours my parents have dedicated to me and my performance not go to waste.

I take this promise. If I do well, I mean well enough to get the same pride I got from my parents after bio, I promise to give back. I promise to do the volunteering, the caring and all I can to be a good person and a community member that serves others. I swear that whatever good fortune comes to me, I promise to use it to help others. This is a promise, a vow almost. Please, I mean every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment