Sunday 14 October 2012

yes my blogging has been atrocious, big post to make up for it

the last few days in summary
Friday: 
 - credit for English competition, didn't even bother telling ammi bout that one
 - was K's birthday and omg G made the most amazing cake ever, it was blueberry and vanilla and omg it tasted so so so so good.
 - went to max Brenner during my free with the gang but didn't order anything because I had to leave like 10 minutes after we got there. I told everyone it was because I had to go to tutor early, but really it was just coz I couldn't be bothered staying and I wanted food from springy - awful I know, but ever since last year, I've valued my "me" time so much more, and I just really wanted to be by myself. BUT as it worked out, I was too tired to get off at springy anyway  and just ended up getting picked up at dandy and home super early anyway, to technically it was pretty much the whole truth (might I add how proud I am for not buying anything from Springy)
- french tutor was average, but I think he thinks I might actually do kinda well :s
- macca's run with Jav (he made me pay for myself -.-)
- dancing til 11ish, practising for the performance..sooso tired
Saturday:
- woke up at 6.30 and read notes for like half an hour before bio tutor..I also woke uo that early so I could try look as pretty as I could, just to see I's reaction when we saw each other at tutor...IM A HORRIBLE PERSON I KNOW
- tutor was ok, and it was the weirdest thing to see how I has changed now that he has a gf (I think) so much more quieter, which makes me thing he was only so loud before, to try get my attention (I am so obnoxious) but yeah, I still did notice him looking over a few times, but I really am happy for him and his maybe gf. I love spending time with J,K and G but we finished to syllabus that lesson and it just made me really want to be at the sunday class -.-
- went home, had lunch, got my dance shit together
- got dropped off at Udumbara Aunty's house and they took me to the dance venue, A and M are actually the cutest
- it was a long 7 hours, rehearsal was supposed to start  3, but they didn't take us til about 5.45ish so I pretty much sat there doing bio, playing with make up, helping other people get ready and just sitting/standing there
- performance was okay, made so many mistakes because the music was so much more different than the track, and I definitely didn't smile enough...ugh some performer I am
- during the interval, appachchi picked me up and rushed me home, he said I was good but yeah I had my faults...he said the first dance was amazing though, and it really must of been, I wish I was good enough to be in that dance :/
- got home, took a bijillion selfies for instagram with show make up (i looked pretty for once, no judgement) had make shift dinner, then BED
Sunday:
- woke up at 7, watched revenge and an episode of new girl and googled absolutely everything
- breakfast - yoghurt with fruit and cereal as usual
- ammi woke up and told me that my dancing was ok, but I had to put on weight and that I was much to skinny...so in other words I am now at a perfect weight :D I didn't think I lis any weight but now when I think about it my size 7 jeans are a lot looser
- did 2 practise exams (keep getting 69/75...when will i crack 70?!?!?), 3 hours of dr.P notes, 1 1/2 hours of french, and a bit of englang)
- tried on some clothes ammi bought for like 2 dollars yesterday from kmart...I looked good :D summer dress check (its a maxi and everything)
- went crazy grocery shopping in under an hour (new record?)
- 30 likes on instagram photo!!!
- was a good daughter and made appachchi's lunch without him asking me too
and now here we are. the parents are downstairs watching my dance, and I just really don't want to see it....I know I did a bad job, I don't need more evidence to remind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment