Thursday 4 October 2012

Had a pretty good today today, extra bio class dragged on like crazy but I talked to M during the whole break. He is the absolute typical try-hard curry, boasting about how little he studies, how he sneaks out and all the times he's gone out with this hot chick weirjnslk vfn so arrogant. DR. P is actually the biggest sweetheart, he didn't take money from us today because he felt bad for missing out the last class!!! I didn't tell ammi about it though, planning on using tat money to get him a present (Y)
Afterwards I was supposed to go to N's for a bio sesh but J forgot to tell me it started at 2.30 wirgnowlkjf so freakn frustrating, I love the girl but she can just be so hopeless sometimes :/ I don't mind too much though coz J and I went and got bubble tea afterwards and I got a set of 3 books (huckleberry finn, tom sawyer and treasure island) for $2!!! I can't wait til exams are over so I can get stuck into them :)
Then went to spesh tutor (ew kinematics) and went shopping with the parents. There was no fighting and really nice, for once. I got some socks, a very hipster top AND OMG THE MOST PERFECT TOTE BAG EVER!!! I actually love it so much! slightly guilty though, I had planned to finish my chem poster, french writing AND an exam but yeah ammi mentioned shopping and.....I caved!!! I came home and printed all the neap exams, and nearly finished one (lol nearly) but fuck I'm going to have to work my ass of tomorrow :/

No comments:

Post a Comment