Wednesday 3 October 2012

Today.

- woke up at 6 (dedication bitch) and read bio notes for an hour
- tuna on toast for breakfast (like 250 calories or something :D)
- merlin season 4!!
- did some french, and umat then left for dandy at 12.30ish
- bought a cyan top from cotton on, MY PERFECT MUG FOR TWO DOLLARS!, my perfect blue nail polish and the BYS coral blush from kmart, a boost for J and a savoury scroll from bakers delight (yes, I bought savoury over sweet, so very very proud of myself, even prouder when I found out it was only just over 300 calories :D). Tried on a tight fitting dress (size 4!) at forever new AND IT ACTUALLY LOOKED GOOD!!! omg it was peplum and I looked quite classy.....I now have a whole new range of clothes available to me :D
- came home at like 6ish and wanted to get my chem poster done, but some shit's gone done with the computer so I couldn't do it - cue procastination
- Dr.P is actually a god, he apparantly came half an hour late to todays bio class (coz he was getting an injection) SO HE DID THE WHOLE CLASS FOR FREE! he is actually amazing
- no idea what to get J for his birthday -.-
- now just chilling in bed, watching merlin and inboxing P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment