Wednesday 24 October 2012

Today

 - last day with A and N on the train! omg so sad :( hahah ended up having to take the 7.21 coz N missed the train, so then A had to get off and wait at noble, but I don't really mind too much coz I was still writing the card!!! haha yeah when we were all together, we gave them their presents and yeah, slightly awkward coz they didn't know what to say and it was too hard to hug each other coz of the way we were sitting, but yeah it wasn't too bad. Overall it was a pretty good train ride and at the station, N hugged me and N and gave us kisses, then I went and gave A a could squeeze and yeah...that was it...I just feel so sad knowing that the routine of seeing them nearly everyday for the past year is yeahh done. :(
 - N, P and I spent the whole walk talking about how it was us next, and how shit it was to say goodbye, lol a very morose topic
- had my englan assesment and i think it went well
- went to state with N, A and P lol omg it must of looked so unbelievebly shift, our whole group was away!!!!
- apple scroll from brumby's :)
- wrote Dr.P's message

work completed:
- one hour of note reading
- 50ish mc questions in checkpoints
- englang note reading
- 2 bio exams and one checked
- revised almost a chapter of methods
- watched something french
- lisa chem topic test
- french worksheet

No comments:

Post a Comment