Sunday 7 October 2012

the home stretch.

Tomorrow is the start of term 4. These holidays although weren't absolutely jammed packed with fun and games, was exactly what I needed. The end of last term was freaking awful and now, after two weeks of being able to get myslef together, I think I am ready for the tough month ahead of me. I am by no means ready 100% for any of my exams (lol what 1/2's?) but for Bio I think I've laid a pretty solid foundation these holidays. I've got myself into a routine - wake up at 5 everyday and read notes for an hour before school. It worked last semester, and this time I've started 2 weeks earlier. I have my bio sac tomorrow, which I pray goes well and am already counting down the days til the exam, but rather than dreading it like last time, I'm welcoming it. Now I know I am capable, I know that when I put in the work, the results will show, I don't don't my abilities so much as I did 6 months ago, and with this knowledge I am going to do my best to kill this exam (and bio sac) just like I have been doing all semester.
I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment