Sunday 18 November 2012

quiz i got off N


  • 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
  • my hair?
  • 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
  • neither.
  • 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
  • as pathetic as it is, yeah I probably would.
  • 4. Do you plan outfits?
  • yep, always the night before.
  • 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
  • pretty indifferent, but I know there is a whole bunch of crap just bubbling under the surface.
  • 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
  • 5 gum
  • 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
  • Probably scream and run away, then call my mum, then call the police
  • 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
  • i don't even know, but I really wish I did remember my dreams
  • 9. Three of your current feelings?
  • guilt, indifferent, lazy
  • 10. What are you craving right now?
  • maccarooooonssss
  • 11. Turn ons?
  • cute smile, makes me laugh, ruffled hair, subtle tankess, sweaters and chinos, plays with little kids, bit of a prankster, just a fun guy
  • 12. Turn offs?
  • intense swearing (here's looking at you M), homophobia, rudeness, being a smartass, know it alls, stockyness
  • 13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
  • coleslaw 
  • 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
  • yesterday when i felt like crap and yeah lets not go into detail
  • 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
  • does hermione count?
  • 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
  • tbh I don't think i've lived enough to be hurt that much.
  • 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
  • Lick it, my teeth can't handle the cold
  • 18. Favorite movie ever?
  • Not sure, I usually get sick of movies, but I guess you can't go wrong with the lord of the rings trilogy?
  • 19. Do you like yourself?
  • Its weird, i have this self confidence which makes me think I'm better than everyone else, but then I can't understand how anyone would find me attractive or a good person. Its like on the inside I guess I really don't.
  • 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
  • nope :(
  • 21. Could you handle being in the military?
  • No way
  • 22. What are you listening to right now?
  • one direction - little things.......ed sheeran should have sung it
  • 23. How many countries have you visited?
  • only 3 :(
  • 24. Are your parents strict?
  • I'd say so, but I know there are a lot worse out there
  • 25. Would you go sky diving?
  • YES, coz if I die, i'll have someone to die with me (Y)
  • 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
  • if he was paying (Y)
  • 27. Whats on your mind right now?
  • ed sheeran really could have done this song amazingly...oh but 1D are so cute :D
  • 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
  • DO YOU LIKE ME OR WHAT?!?!
  • 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
  • well apparantly it was a "castle" that we visited in paranella park in QLD, but it looked nothing like a castle...still pretty though?
  • 30. Do you rent movies often?
  • its called the internet.
  • 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
  • scorpio
  • 32. When was the last time you had sex?
  • does mind sex count???
  • 33. Name five facts about yourself.
  • I'm 5'4
  • my favourite colours are blue and purple
  • I avoid my problems
  • contrary to many people, I like methods
  • I'm completely talentless
  • 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
  • I told you I haven't lived
  • 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
  • I used to be a big believer in karma, like seriously a believer, but after year 10 (i.e hardest year of my life so far) I kinda just stopped believing. I think it was coz I didn't really understand why so many bad things were happening to me, when I didn't do anything wrong?
  • 36. Brown or white eggs?
  • free range.
  • 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
  • what is hot topic
  • 38. Ever been on a train?
  • lol how'd you think I get to school?
  • 39. Ever been in love?
  • Not yet, but I think I had "pre-love" feelings, if that makes sense :S
  • 40. Who do you admire and why?
  • Jane Goodal, because she took her love and made it her life and changed the world along the way
  • 41. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
  • "yolo" night....ugh that is depressing, or that one time I was home alone and got tipsy on whiskey, haha that was fun :P
  • 42. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
  • yet to be experienced
  • 43. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
  • again yet to be experienced

No comments:

Post a Comment