Tuesday 27 November 2012

life's a happy song.

Blow-by-blow account of what has been a near perfect day.
Speech night today, so met G and N at flinder's where we walked in the absolutely pissing rain to the town hall, my shoes were drenched and weather was disgustingly humid, the morale for the day started pretty freakn low. But yeah, once we got inside, I managed to be able to have an hour long dnm with M about her problems with N, which led to hating of all things melbourne high, which then led to the hating of the fact that good looks pretty much controls everything in society which is bloody shit for all of us who have to try so hard. Finally dismissed at 12.30 we ran and got movie tickets, and stressed (and like I mean stressed) about how much time we would have at dfo, because not only were we let out late, THERE ARE NO BLOODY CITY LOOPS BEFORE 2 AT MC! so we ended up taking a train to flinders, another train down to southern cross and then walking to dfo, but coz we were fast we still had about 2 hours for an intense retail therpay session.
and man was it good.
black top for $2, sandles $2 (slightly too small, but fuq dat they were cheap), grey nailpolish, mauve nailpolish and bronze nailpolish (all $1 each), revlon eyeshadow palette $2, AND a body con dress $10.
The dress is something I never thought i'd buy today, something so tight fitting and body hugging...that extenuates my big hips and ass, but I tried it on just for fun, and N,G,P and K probably wouldn't have let me leave dotti without buying it. They kept saying it made me look tiny, but every time I looked in the mirror I just didn't see it. I guess I bought it, because now I kinda understand how disproportionate my view of my body used to be and sometimes still is  so maybe I do, look nice in those type of dresses?? awiroutherjk I don't know, but either way I am ecstatic with everything else I got.
Finished shopping early, so caught the tram down to mc to get food (yeah one thing today I am NOT happy about is how unhealthy I was, the garlic and cheese pizza must have been at least 500 calories, and along with all the other crap i ate :/ #eatcleaneatcleaneatclean). On the tram though P confided in my all her problems with N,M and R which she has told no one else, which I felt really well for lack of a better word honoured by? Just because of the fact of how rocky our friendship was at the start of the year and yeah feels good to know its getting back to a better place :) yeah got off the tram, then went into the cinema and watched Breaking Dawn, LOL so the movie was complete rubbish until the last 20 minutes were they did this whole mindfuck vision thing, but still I'm glad I watched it, just one of those movies you have to see AND it was the last one, so why not? Got changed into uniform in the movie toilets, only to realise K forgot her shirt.So we spent 10 minutes walking round mc trying to find a shop still open, that sold white shirts. As we were doing this, I kinda planted the idea (jokingly) that we should all just go home, and we just legit stopped at the top of the escalator and looked at each other considering whether to do it or not. We were so indecisive that we got K her shirt, walked til we were bout 10 meters from the hall, then decided we would just wag. We were scared we might get caught being in school uniform, so we went to a random dodgey alleyway, stripped down and changed back into casual then went to schnitz so K could get chips then to flinders where we took the glenny line to G's house. I was so surprised my parents didn't care, (lol well i guess fair enough, driving and hour to pick my up at like 10.30 vs. 15 minutes to G's house at 9) and had a great train ride thanks to the man with the gorgeous hazel eyes and long lashes that sat across from me (we were still giggling like 5 year olds after G's dad picked us up- omg were so lame). Once we got to G's house, everyone tried on what they bought and the four of us decided to have our own speech night medley were we sang all the songs and the top of our voices and omg it was just so great, we were laughing and having so so so so so much fun.
now I'm home, showered and all snapchatted out. it has actually been a wonderful day. aside from unwanted calories and drenched shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment