Tuesday 13 November 2012

life update.

was supposed to make a post yesterday but Javindu paid me 10 buck for my laptop, what of it?
ok latest developments.
  • chem exam: was hard, but i think i did better than a lot of other people.... like I thought it was challenging but not as bad as what others made it out to be.... not as bad as spesh to say the least! hopefully I did ok (yn)
  • got froyo with kuki after the exam (went slightly overboard and went over $5.00 :S) OMG SHE BOUGHT ME A MACAROON SHE IS JUST THE CUTEST!!!!!!!
  • trains stopped at oakleigh so had to wait there for 20 minutes before appachchi could pick me up, ran into S, D and D and talked a bit and despite me not knowing them all that well it was good...NOW I REALLY WANT TO GO TO S's PARTY!!!! which may or may not also be due to the fact A is now also going so confused as to what to do....just hoping N will agree to being my +1 and that S will let me bring a +1
  • about to do my stupid french assessment but going an hour early so i can go to the south yarra store so try find a dress in case i do go to the party
  • not studying at all for my french or spesh exam....WHAT ARE YOU DOING MALSHI!
  • am actually starting to get sick of all this online "window" shopping i've been doing. I've wasted so much time, I just want to buy something and get it already
  • eating clean hasn't been going very well the past couple of days :/ 
yeah think thats it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment