Sunday 4 August 2013

So today was monash open day, and i went down to check out the med and radiography and medical imaging course too finally start making some proper decisions. Talking to the radiography people didn't exactly perk up my interest too much, but he did say that i could master and become a radiation therapist or sonographer anTHAT got me interested. It made me think of aunty bubi, and both just seem like such fulfilling jobs. Then i went to a med lecture, where believe it or not i got slightly motivated to want it. Although they all mentioned the negatives and stuff, they all seemed to genuinely, genuinely enjoy the course. I dunno, they all just seemed to have no regrets or anything, which is pretty much my biggest fear. But i think i now kinda have a plan sorted. If i can't get undergrad med, here or interstate (except adelaide) i'll do medical imaging course, whilst in the course if i really enjoy it and want to continue, i'll master as a sonographer or radiation therapist, but if it's not or me, i'll try post grad med and got from there.

I know ive made some pretty big decisions based on only a few hours of information, but this sounds okay to me... Hopefully everyone else is cool with it too o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment