Monday 19 August 2013

Im so stupid sometimes, like honestly i just need to keep my mouth shut. I knew i shouldnt have told C what was going on with J but i did anyway and it resulted in her  having a an anxiety attack. Like actually im such an idiot sometimes, C is so fragile and so unbelievebly empathetic  that anything that makes me feel shaky would just absolutely tear her to pieces. Keeping my mouth shut from now on and keeping a closer eye on her. She doesnt talk to anyone about it but she is struggling, struggling with all the worry she has for te future and all the worry she has for her friends. She just cares and thinks way too much, more of an overthinker than i am believe it or not. I just want all the best for her, for her and J. They are both such amazing, inspiring, strong people and I just don't understand how life can treat them so unfairly. I just hope and pray that the future works out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment