Sunday 11 August 2013

I feel like im being pulled and stretched from all different directions. There is so much to do and not enough of me to do it. I took it fairly easy this weekend with minimal work and maximum procrastination but i still feel so mentally exhusted, and i know it will only get worse.
- yearbook committee
- lipsynching
- lipsynching pro (possibly)
- year 12 video
- spesh sac
- uni applications
- formal
- french detail study
- birthday presents

Only a couple things that are giving me anxiety attacks. I just feel like im moving at 100 km/h but going nowhere like stuff i have done this weekend

- french tutor
- methods notes
- chem notes
- chem tutor
- 3 methods exercises
- spesh notes
- started my detail study
- job apps
- went for a run
- nearly finish lipsynching
- nearly have v's present down

For an 'unproductive weekend' i didn't do too bad did i?? But why do i still feel so drawn out? Like im tumbling from this huge pile of stuff to do, that no matter how much i try, i can't seem to make smaller. I think I need a little help, a little help before things actually start spinning out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment