Friday 30 August 2013

A left on wednesday and omg it was just so sad. He started crying in his goodbye speech, and all the french students hijacked form so we could cam whore, and at the end we had this massive group hug. I'm actually going to miss him so much.
LOOK WHAT HE SENT TODAY :'D
it actually made my day :D
and i guess its another sign that my perception of myself is skewed, because I have had 3 people come up and tell me that there MUM'S saw the photo and said i was ridiculously pretty (wow that felt so full of my self to write :S) and the number of people who have told me at school is even more. I still dont understand it tbh. I look at photos from formal and all i see is arm fat, messy hair and a weird shaped face o.O ugh i wish i could see myself from somebody else's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment