Monday 11 February 2013

yeah I'm procastinating

I can't stop thinking about L. We met Saturday and we totally hit it off, and I am 90% sure he was into me. He is smart, cool and forward and relatively cute AND a year older. I know this makes me seem fickle, or just slut because I am so totally in love with P, but I'm tired of waiting and of mixed signals. I changed my dp facebook, and he said I was "looking good". Yes he could have just ignored it altogether, but he chose to acknowledge it, which is a good sign i know, but "looking good".... really? this was a perfect opportunity for some subtle flirting... "you look pretty", "you look cute" or even "you look really nice" is better than "looking good". Looking good just sounds so.... chummy, like something you would call a friend or a close mate. Seriously what even. I tried searching L on facebook, but I couldn't find him :/ so I guess my only hope is some sort of connection through D, who I think would defs put something together if either I or L were interested enough.
ugh I feel like I'm betraying P or something, but I seriously can't take this floating around anymore. Something needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment