Monday 4 February 2013

So today was the first official day of year 12 and lucky me with all 5 subjects on the one day with no frees -.- it wasn't too bad because trenchy was away so I did get a period off, but man i can tell these periods are going to kill me when the year goes on. I think i'll be right for englang - Ms Howe seems like a great teacher AND is going away to camp next week which means i get 4 extra frees :D, Ms Chandler is a bitchy tight ass, but seems like a good methods teacher, so i just need to make sure i don't get on her bad side, Mr. Campbell scares me with his intensity but he really seems devoted to his class, and genuinely willing to do whatever it takes to make sure we get through the year and Ms Harvey seems pretty alright too... no complaints yet!
So i survived the first day, only 200 or so more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment