Monday 18 February 2013

today


  • gave J her birthday present on our walk to school, becuase she walked to fast behind us and she saw the present -.- I know my birthday is mid exams and all, but I really hope she at least remembers it this year :/
  • englang test period 1 - thankyou lord its not graded
  • spent my free trying to convince other oreads to dress up as spanish bellas
  • went out for lunch wth G dawg, (where i finally tasted a rice paper roll!) and talked about the future and formal partners and P
  • chem excursion was so so so boring but we finished an hour early, so i got home early too :D
  • had no motivation to do work whatsoever and i even took a 30 minutes nap to try get some energy into me... i think it worked coz i was able too do some spesh and chem for about 2 hours afterwards. Its not much but it was better then the alternative
  • LOL talking to D about weed and how much we both want to try it... iking this kid more and more
  • P is doing that thing where he looks at my message then waits 20 mins to reply.... WHY?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment