Tuesday 12 February 2013

today


  • thought about him the entire train ride
  • had an entirely boring first 2 periods
  • 3/4 free were I worked really hard but only managed to finish my french hw and start some chem
  • felt all fancy by having crumpets and tea for lunch #havingacommonroomrulz
  • Ms Day asked me to come into her bio class and talk to them about bio and being balanced.... i have no idea what im going to say o.O was i even that balanced?
  • NO SCHOOL ON THURSDAY YES YES NO DOUBLE SPESH YES YES!
  • double methods, with a somewhat nicer than usual chandler
  • counted my money  and i have just over $300 which is a lot more than i thought, so i've decided to but the chi chi nude palette tomorrow which is supposed to be a dupe of UD's Naked.
  • came back from chem tutor where i did a gavemetric text and got 90%!!!! i only got one mark less than the smartest guy in the class, and its sure a hell of a improvement from my last 7/15
  • about read the 3 musketeers in french and make a list of food i might possibly want to have tomorrow.... exciting I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment