Tuesday 19 February 2013

little prayer

if our chem sac gets pushed back a week, i will have 5 sacs (i.e one for every subject) in four days. I know I can handle it, at the rate I am going now I will probably be able to do each sac at an average level.... but these are sacs. I need to do better than average. I have to get above 90% for all of them (ok maybe not french and definitely not spesh) just like bio. Of course I dont plan on getting a score like i did for bio, for any of my subjects this year, but wow a 40 for methods, chem and possibly englang and in my wildest dreams french would be nice. Just a 40. LOL its as if I'm not asking for much :/ 40 is a damn hard score to get..... ok forget about that PLEASE LORD! keep the chem sac in the scheduled week, please, please , please. As i've heard each sac date fall on the week of the 18th I haven't complained once. Only now, when i might have 5 SACS am i asking for you to help me. please?

No comments:

Post a Comment