Saturday 1 December 2012

Partayyyyyyy

Yesterday was C's 17th, and it was actually quite fun. A tad awkward at the start because everyone was in little groups and G,P and I didn't know much people, but it definitely got better throughout the night. Her house is absolutely amazing, and the dress C wore was to die for and it's just great I've had the opportunity to be out of my comfort zone again and meet new people.Met various people I have seen all over facebook (spent like half the night talking to S, who is actually one of the funniest people I have ever met), witnessed GG first kissed (lol omg, L was half drunk, and there was a whole group of people surrounding the two off them cheering...she looked like she was raping him :P) and even got complimented on my makeup (YES practise makes perfect) AND D said I have perfect legs :P LIKE WHAT EVEN???
I'm actually so glad I went though, it was a proper party, with the drinking and smoking, and the hook ups but minus the vomit and fights, which was great. BUT drama alert when a drunk N who thought she was staying over, got picked up by her dad halfway through the night...apparently he wasn't very happy :/
the only think about yesterday was the amount of shit I ate (and fattening alcohol I drank) but seriously, clean eating Malshi will commence again starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment