Wednesday 12 December 2012

Plaza with N, G, and S today and gee it was great. Started off the day early at N's house at 7 because I couldn't get dropped of at any other time, thus it resulted in 2 and a half hours of the fresh prince of bel- air :P Anyways went to the plaza and bought a Bright orange skater dress ($10), a top for ammi, a grey t-shirt dress, and a loose long top (both just 2.50!) I tried on this black peplum skirt which I absolutely ADORED but it was $25 and i'm to cheap for that, so hopefully my KK was there today and picked up many of the hints I was throwing around :P
G and N came back to mine where we sat and talked for ages (quite hard hitting stuff) and played with my nail polish. Seriously all of us are just so terrified for next year. Me more than anyone :/
disappointed with the amount of umat I did today (maybe an hourish?) and I don't even think i'll get much done tomorrow because I'm going city with Appachchi to go to melb uni, but hopfully I can fit in at least 2 hours with some school work in  there too!

eat clean Malshi has to start again. I feel so gross about myself atm, and can only see fat jiggling everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment