Monday 17 December 2012

this is actually surreal  I imagined so many times me getting a 49 but always laughed at myself and told myself to be more realistic. How did this even happen. Seriously I am just in pure disbelief, I really am. So many people are congratulating me and giving me presents and for once I'm just accepting it. I deserve this, and maybe this will finally put my ability into perspective....or not :P oh well, its fun being surprised :P I had a perfect night out with N, P, G and K for dinner at "Mocha Joe's" (ordered chips coz were that classy) and dessert at max brenners and some of the reactions I got to my score were just unforgettable  Ammi started crying, J swore and N hugged me for 5 minutes. I have made my parents so proud and I can;t think of a better feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment