Monday 16 July 2012

Start of term 3

Today was the start of the new term, but I'll just write out my entire day anyway (Y)
Nipsy slept in, so I caught the train with aravind, but then we got off and waited for naveen who was on the next train. I should have just stayed on the normal train. All they did was talk about people I didn't know and footy, whilst I just stood there -.- I think it's safe to safe my little crush on A may be passing.....
Anyway walked to school with P, had a relatively boring period 1 and 2, but then in my free I spent the whole period talking to A from central!!! I'm so glad, we caught up....it's really nice to know that the friendships I've made on the tour might actually last :)
Assemblies and what noy, spent lunch looking at limo prices, realised I was really behind in bio then caught the 43 home with M, who I discovered was asked to the formal by H :O He said no obviously but :O
I also told him about how I may be taking K and he went all weird on me :/ I think he was hoping  would ask him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment