Sunday 15 July 2012

FINALLY!

I have no joke been sitting here for ten minutes trying to write a post on my stupid laptop that doesn't stupid work -.-
ok seeing as I may not be able to write posts after this I think i'll do another "thoughts" type of post and just blurt out everything.

1. I seriously can't stop eating. It's disgusting and I must be gaining weight. It would be impossible for me not too. I can;t even check because the scales are broken!! It just frightens me a bit, because the one thing i took solace in, when i was trying to get my period back, was how if needed, I could easily just lose it all again, by eating less and only low cal food......I don't know if I can do that anymore....

2. N and M don't hate me!!! At least I think :S Talked to them for the first time in ages at Dr.Perera's and it's   just nice to know that they are probably not bitching behind my back :P

3. Okay, I am about 70% sure I may be taking K to formal.......how I'm going to get money for tickets and tell ammi and appachchi is another thing.

4.I have been procastinating soooooo much. I didn't finish my wall chart, didn't do my eng lang, didn't finish my french hw.................shit.

5. Did I mention tomorrow is the first day of term 3?

6. Despite, not wanting to step foot in that joke of a building called MacRob, I am excited to see everyone. Seeing the entire group after 3 weeks!! Even all the guys and stuff, I just really miss everyone. Oh and I can't wait to see all the central girls....I'm really curious as to see how we act around each other now we're back at school...especially the year 12 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment