Wednesday 25 July 2012

everyone else's partner is paying for their own ticket!!!!!!
ugh I am just so put off my K at the moment. He wanted to meet, up and I said I was busy just because I couldn't be bothered..... I don't know whether i regret asking him over D, but for some reason I know that if I were going with D to formal, I wouldn't mind paying. It's just the fact that I  thought I liked K, and paying for his own ticket would be kind of gentlemenly-like :s HE EVEN BROUGHT UP THE SUBJECT OF TICKETS AND DIDN'T OFFER TO PAY LEAIUHFSALJHSLDJFGS WHO DOES THAT?!?!?
yeah, I don't see myself falling for this guy anytime soon...right now I'm just hoping i'll be able to be normal friends with him by the time formal comes around :/

oh and I am gangster #3 in house drama :D

No comments:

Post a Comment