Friday 13 July 2012

I can bowl?

lol not really, the one strike I did get was the biggest fluke but hey I'll take it :D
Went chaddy with Vinushi, Venushi, Brooke, Kushan, Dillon, Anjana, Ryan, Jinaali, Nipsy, Sas and Fiona and Sen (didn't talk to the last two much) and yeah, it was a heck of a big group. Found my self jumping from one group to the other but over all it was a good day.
I bought the bourjois eyeliner I've been googling for ages, a "Birthday Girl" badge for Manan and a date scone from baker's delight for lunch :)
We bowled and wasted time doing nothing, then caught the bus to Nipsy's place with Ash, Sas, Ryan, Nips and Jinaali before getting dropped off home to an angry mother who again was acting like a bitch.
But the biggest thing I got from today was encouragement from every girl to take Kushan to formal...DO I DO IT?!?!? will it be awkward? what do I tell my parents?? what about transport...he lives 1 and a half hours away for god sake. ughhhhhhh i don't know what to do :S

No comments:

Post a Comment