Saturday 14 December 2013

yesterday.

wow, it was so intense like what even. I can completely understand how so many kids at lyndale get pregnant.

PROS

  • Saw S and S for the first time since primary school and it was so great. They remembered me and came up for conversation and it was just really nice
  • I know my limits with alcohol (Y)
  • MET N FINALLY!!! he is such a cutie, has definitely got number 3
  • got hit on by two guys S and L, and gave L my number
  • failed slut drop with my new favourite gay person in the world
  • did my first tequila shot - salt, shot, lemon
  • flirted with a very cute Aussie guy
CONS
  • calories calories calories
  • did the stupidest thing I have ever done in my whole entire life - got into a care with a sober driver but another 4 drunk teenagers. that could have ended so so so so badly.
  • the cute aussie guy has a girlfriend -.-
  • my clothes smell like smoke
  • I feel kinda guilty even though I haven't really done anything terrible. I mean I didn't get completely drunk (and even if I did, I'm legal anyway) smoke or do weed. I didn't hook up and I didn't really do anything I regret (well I did regret the car thing, but I wasn't going to let J go in by herself). I mean my parents actually KNEW I was going to a party this time (unlike P's) and they knew it was with a lot of people I didn't know. So I really shouldn't really bad, but I think i'm just getting all superstitious because of results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment