Friday 20 December 2013

I am reading this interview guide and it is freaking me out. LIke freaking me out so much that I don't want to do med, but I don't know if i really don't want to do med or if I'm just scared.
FUCK like it's too late for me to pull out now, i'm in too deep. I can't just say "I don't want to do it anymore" but I;m so scared. So so so scared and I don;t know what to do.
Actually first thinkg would probably be to stop watching Greys Anatomy because it's just showing me how hard it is to be a surgeon (even though medentry described Grey's Anatomy as romanticising the job which again freaks me out because, if I think the romanticised version is shit, imagine the real version). Alright I just need to reassure myself. Why I want to be a doctor.


  • help people (duh) : have the ability to tell a family there child, brother, sister is going to be okay.
  • money brah
  • prestige
  • travel opportunities. It's a job I know I will be able to do anywhere in the world
  • job security
  • so diverse. So many fields and pathways so I will never get bored
  • parents would be so so so so proud. Bio results remain to be one of the most happiest days of my life. I have never seen ammi and appachchi so happy. If I get into med, this would even top that.
  • I LIKE biology. It's fascinating. I enjoyed learning about it, I mean how else did I do so well? Med would have so much anatomy, dissections and I would learn so much. I would genuinely be interested
  • I love meeting new people, this is a job that will allow me to do it
Okay still panicked but calming down. I just need to talk to my GP again. He nearly made me cry the first time, maybe he will help ease my worries this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment