Tuesday 30 July 2013

So tomorrow be the umat...

*cue deep frightening end of the world music

LOL but actually i'm feeling okay! A little nervous sure, but I think i've done enough prep, sure i haven't spent the last few weeks pouring over umat like most others, but i'm sure sub conciously the way i've prepared over the last couple of months is more efficient..... Hopefully o.O
I DUNNO, i feel like i have it within me to do well.... I know whether i'll actually do well tomorrow is another thing, but if i can go in with a clear headspace and feelings that arent in the usually depressive pessimistic state, i think i should be okay. I'm avoiding all things med entry or things that will get me upset  and tonight im just going to concentrate on trying to get to my 'prime' - sleep early, sleep in tomorrow, no stalkin of blogs where i know will just get me scared, eating more that usual to avoid the '12.30 grumble' and yeah i dunno just going to try be as positive as i can. Forget formal (mine as well as mhs), forget P (as much as i'm capable of at least) and forget unsurity (is that a word?)  I'm always doubting my ability, but for once I'm going to stop doubting and just start believing, and then, if thats still not enough, if i still dont make it.... Maybe med isnt for me? Maybe the outcome of this test will help me decide exactly whats going on with my future... So if i look at it from that perspective its a win win situation... Kinda :S hahaha well either way, God/s today i pray not that i ace this exam tomorrow, but just that i do as well as i can, in the best mental and physical state that i can be in. And hopefully, that'll be enough to get me over the line, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment