Wednesday 24 July 2013

Curious

I woke up today feeling particularily shit. I woke up trying to find something to look forward to and I could actually think of nothing. Despite this, I feel quite content right now :S i mean nothing amazing happened, just a stupid frenh competition where i'm sure i did shit and tutor but I dont't know, I feel ok. I've done like no study, well i kind of have.... Finished an Englang essay this morning (but not really, coz we went thriugh the criteria in class and shit i have work to do), 2 hours french comp, one hour spesh tutor, and like 40 minutes umat checking... I guess considering this should be a 'lazy day' i didn't do tooo bad. And it's also weird, i have eaten so much more fatty food than usual and i dont even care. Like, i just shrugged my shoulders and kept chewing :S AND most importantly im not stressing about P, yes i defs keep thinking about him, but not stressing.... I've decided that i'm going to attribute his lack of replies due to intense umat revision, so O can stop worrying about whether he is just not replying coz he thinks i'm boring but i think the main thing is today I didn't check my messages in the morning, I didnt let him decide my mood for the day. PROGRESS FINALLY!! If i can keep going pike this til' formal maybe I wont go mad

No comments:

Post a Comment