Monday 20 May 2013

so today I had my two sacs, and to say it went shit is an understatement. I didn't realise how much the experiment was involved with the actual sac questions so I kinda rushed that bit meaning I was totally unprepared for the the questions. Everything I knew about the topic was muddled around in my brain, and even things like oxidation reactions which i know like the back of my hand I did wrong, and would have done wrong if Ms Harvey didn't make a scared face at my work when she saw it. The sac went overtime meaning I had to run to my spesh sac afterschool which was shit because in the last 10 minutes of my chem sac all i was thinking was "going to be late to spesh, going to be late to spesh" then the first 10 minutes of spesh sac all i could think was "fucked up chem sac, fucked up chem sac". I didn't finish my spesh sac and pretty sure I did half the questions wrong. So after I went with G to mc where i got a comfort sundae and made my way home at 6.

I'm just praying i did better than i felt with these sacs.I studied so much this weekend, like 15 hours. Please let it not have gone to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment